Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Valentine's mini


I swear its an addiction! It seems I cannot even look at a card kit now without thinking... mini book! I stopped at Trish's the other day to pick up the kit,(I know lucky me!) and knew I had to have that card kit the second I saw the sample board!

The perfect size for "counting the ways" I love my family
and with all the embellishments from the card kit, this baby went together in a snap!

I typed a few "count the ways" sayings for everyone and added them to the pages


I dug out some of my favorite photos




and only using 4 pages of each color paper, I still had all these goodies left over to make some cards with

and the card kit was only $12

8 comments:

jamie said...

you seriously rock the mini, tina!
beautiful as always.
~j

Trish said...

You whipped that up in no time, woman! Too cute!

borcherding said...

Now that is seriously CUTE!!

Melinda said...

i like it! cute, cute, cute!

pickmepam said...

so cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh my god.. I like it so much!!!

Anonymous said...

I want it!!

Nelson said...

Now that is seriously CUTE!!